Diabetes is a rapidly increasing, worldwide health problem. Bowen Therapy and Diabetes examines Diabetes in depth, and the appropriate Bowen treatments.
This workshop explores:
- diabetes as a rapidly increasing worldwide health problem
- the role of the pancreas in diabetes
- the various types of diabetes
- the specific medical problems associated with diabetes
- symptoms which require medical referral
- the challenges faced as Bowen therapists working with diabetics
Bowen Therapy and Diabetes is a 1-day workshop.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Pre-requisite: Module 6
Duration: 1 day
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours