Covering everyone from elite athletes to casual and occasional exercisers, this 2-day workshop explores the potential resulting issues and how Bowen therapy can provide relief. Explore the causes of common injuries.
This workshop explores:
- Potential issues for elite athletes and those who only exercise at weekends/occasionally
- The causes of common injuries
- An in-depth look at body mechanics
- How Bowen can help with recovery, injury prevention and body maintenance
- Muscle firing patterns, joint and core stability and meridian involvement
- ‘First Aid’ Bowen which can actually save lives
- Consideration of Bowen for traveling athletes, fatigue and psychological issues associated with high performance
The workshop is PowerPoint based. Manual supplied.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Duration: 2 days
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours