Covering everyone from elite athletes to casual and occasional exercisers, this 2-day workshop explores the potential resulting issues and how Bowen Therapy can provide relief. Explore the causes of common injuries.
This workshop explores:
- Issues relating to both elite athletes and those people who only exercise at weekends
- what causes common injuries
- an in-depth look at body mechanics
- how Bowen can help with recovery, injury prevention and body maintenance
- muscle firing patterns, joint and core stability and meridian involvement
- ‘First Aid’ Bowen which can actually save lives will be addressed
- consideration of Bowen for traveling athletes, fatigue and psychological issues associated with high performance
The workshop is PowerPoint based. Manual supplied.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Duration: 2 days
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours