Exploring the main causes, signs and body system effects of chronic fatigue syndrome, this 1-day workshop supports you to develop Bowen treatment plans for adults, teenagers and sports-induced CFS sufferers.
This workshop explores:
- Overview of the different names and variations of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Preparing Bowen treatment plans for different client groups. Example: Clients aged 20 to 50 suffering from chronic fatigue.
- Fatigue, teenagers with Chronic Fatigue, sport-induced chronic fatigue sufferers
- Basic BRMs and when/why, to use just the “stoppers”
- Kidney and Respiratory procedures and their impact on chronic fatigue
- Knee, AHT and B and their impact on chronic fatigue
- UR and TMJ and Shoulder and their impact on chronic fatigue
Students will also experience an Epsom salt foot bath during the workshop.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Duration: 1 day
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours