Did you know that 65% of stroke survivors suffer long term effects? Bowen and Stroke Care explores the causes, impacts and types of strokes and how Bowen can be used to bring relief.
This workshop explores:
- different types of strokes, why they happen, and the challenges faced in treating immobile people
- exercise programs, including stimulating games for the mind to support Bowenwork
- how to deal with negative attitudes resulting from having the Stroke
- working with a client with chronic fatigue syndrome
- a roadmap is created of the brain and its functions and appropriate Bowen procedures allocated to specific sites
- practical sessions are done in threes, and cover how all Bowen moves are performed in either seated or semi-supine positions
‘We never know when we may need this special expertise.’ – Robyn
Bowen and Stroke Care is a 1-day workshop.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Duration: 1 day
Pre-requisite: Module 6
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours