Develop a deeper insight into the impact of sporting injuries on the body and how you can tailor Bowen treatment plans to your client’s injury…
This workshop explores:
- Day 1 – Lower Extremities
- Day 2 – Upper Extremities
- How to develop individual treatment plans
- Insight into the pathologies of sport related injuries, the process of soft tissue repair, musculoskeletal and joint structures and rehabilitation techniques.
- Treatment plans for sportspeople from elite athletes, to weekend warriors
- Techniques for sporting team trainers
- Adaptation of techniques to injuries in every day life
- Learn from a former top athlete, now practitioner and instructor, who has experienced the need for injury repair
- The workshop is PowerPoint based. Comprehensive course notes supplied.
Presented By: Michael Quinlivan
Duration: 2 days
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours