Develop a deeper insight into the impact of sporting injuries on the body and how you can better tailor you Bowen treatment plans to your client’s injuries. Covers injuries of the upper and lower extremities.
This workshop explores:
- Day 1 – Lower Extremities
- Day 2 – Upper Extremities
- How to develop individual treatment plans
- Insight into the pathologies of sport related injuries, the process of soft tissue repair, musculoskeletal and joint structures and rehabilitation techniques.
- Treatment plans for sportspeople from elite athletes, to weekend warriors
- Techniques for sporting team trainers
- Adaptation of techniques to injuries in every day life
- Learn from a former top athlete, now practitioner and instructor, who has experienced the need for injury repair
- The workshop is PowerPoint based. Comprehensive course notes supplied.
Presented By: Michael Quinlivan
Duration: 2 days
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours