Develop a deeper insight into the impact of sporting injuries on the body and how you can better tailor your Bowen treatment plans to your client’s injuries at Bowen Therapy for Sports Injuries. Covers injuries of the upper and lower extremities.
This workshop explores:
- Day 1 – Lower Extremities
- Day 2 – Upper Extremities
- How to develop individual treatment plans
- Insight into the pathologies of sport related injuries, the process of soft tissue repair, musculoskeletal and joint structures and rehabilitation techniques.
- Treatment plans for sportspeople from elite athletes, to weekend warriors
- Techniques for sporting team trainers
- Adaptation of techniques to injuries in every day life
- Learn from a former top athlete, now practitioner and instructor, who has experienced the need for injury repair
Bowen Therapy for Sports Injuries is PowerPoint based. Comprehensive course notes supplied.
Presented By: Michael Quinlivan
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Duration: 2 days
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours