Covering a variety of pathologies that you are likely seeing in your clinic on a daily basis, this workshop gives you further tools to assist your clients. Discover pathologies of the upper and lower body.
This workshop explores:
- A variety of pathologies that you are likely to see in your clinic on a daily basis not previously covered in training
- Day 1 introduces pathologies related to the lower body
- Day 2 introduces pathologies related to the upper body
- Discussion of the pathologies covering the etiology (causes), signs and symptoms and applicable Bowen procedures as well as other indicated uses
- Examples include Osgood Schlatter’s, Whiplash, Scheuermann’s Disease and many more
- An interesting mix of theory and practical with opportunities for questions to be answered
The workshop is PowerPoint based. Comprehensive course notes are supplied.