Discover the tools and objective measures to provide a more targeted and effective treatment for your clients. By learning to objectively test and document limitations, you will then be able avoid over-treatment, reduce the amount of manual therapy needed within a session. With these assessment techniques, you will be able to educate your clients on the source of their discomfort, communicate client progress to other providers, and document outcomes for provider sources.
You may complete Tensegrity Medicine 1 on its own (2 days) or with Tensegrity Medicine 2 (4 days total.)
Note: This workshop expands on Kelly’s 2015 workshop, Bowenwork, Tensegrity & The Fascial Lines. If you have already completed either Tensegrity Medicine 1 (2017) or Bowenwork, Tensegrity Medicine & The Fascial Lines (2015), you may attend Tensegrity Medicine 2 or the new Tensegrity Medicine Revision and Review workshop to deepen your skills.
This workshop explores:
- Understanding the concept of Tensegrity and its applications to the fascial system
- Specific knowledge of the fascial lines, the anatomical landmarks within these lines, and the pathologies commonly associated with them
- Objective analysis and documentation of postural limitations in the fascial lines, utilising Myofascial Length Testing
- Selecting appropriate Bowen procedures based on Myofascial Length Testing outcomes.
- Objectively evaluating and documenting pre- and post-treatment measures in order to determine the efficacy of treatment
- Establishing a customised manual therapy treatment plan based on objective findings
ENROL NOW! Download your enrolment form here.
Presented by: Kelly Clancy
Pre-requisite: Open to all Bowen students and practitioners
Duration: 2 days
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours