The neck is perhaps one of the most sensitive and vulnerable areas of the body. Using a variety of Bowen assessments and treatments, this workshop explores the anatomy of the neck and explore, in depth, how Bowen can bring relief.
This workshop explores:
- The neck as one of the most sensitive and vulnerable areas of the body
- postural, habitual ‘collagen creations’ in the neck and back
- physical and emotional traumas influencing the neck
- thoracic outlet problems and the influence of the vagus nerve
- the cerebrospinal influence
- an introduction of the many and varied ‘assessments by observation’ Mr. Bowen used
- muscle/meridian and muscle train connections
- practical Bowenwork and strengthen/stretch exercises to assist ‘fearful necks’
The workshop is PowerPoint based. Manual supplied.
Presented By: Robyn Wood
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Duration: 1 day
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours