Fine-tune your process of selecting Bowen procedures through the use of muscular assessments. Functional Manual Muscle Testing offers 3 workshops, each looking at a specific area of the body; the lower body, upper body and trunk.
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Lower Body
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Upper Body
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Trunk
These workshops explore:
- A deeper understanding of anatomy and muscle function to inform treatment protocols from a muscle-balance perspective (including the potential effects of imbalance)
- Fine-tuning procedure selection through muscular assessments
- Optimal Bowen protocols to facilitate the best overall treatment outcome
- Enhancing general knowledge, confidence and competence in performing functional muscle assessments in a clinical setting
- Revision of relevant Bowtech Bowen procedures
- Introduction of new assessment tools supported by relevant theoretical material
- Functional testing demonstrations and practice
- Written assessment with continual observation and guidance throughout
Learn more here.
Presented By: Kristin North
Pre-requisite: Open to all Bowen students and practitioners.
Duration: 2 days per workshop
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours CE per workshop