Fine-tune your process of selecting Bowen procedures through the use of muscular assessments. Functional Manual Muscle Testing offers 3 workshops, each looking at a specific area of the body; the lower body, upper body and trunk.
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Lower Body
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Upper Body
- Functional Manual Muscle Testing for the Trunk – Advanced + Review
Learn how to assess muscle tension, isolate muscle dysfunction and tailor professional treatments to individual clients in a clinical environment.
Develop a greater understanding of human anatomy and function – more specifically in relation to the identification of structures relevant to practical application. Gain insight into adjoining structures that are influenced by targeted movements through information laid down within the soft tissues of the body that will ultimately affect structure and function.
These workshops explore:
- A deeper understanding of anatomy and muscle function to inform treatment protocols from a muscle-balance perspective (including the potential effects of imbalance)
- Fine-tuning procedure selection through muscular assessments
- Optimal Bowen protocols to facilitate the best overall treatment outcome
- Enhancing general knowledge, confidence and competence in performing functional muscle assessments in a clinical setting
- Revision of relevant Bowtech Bowen procedures
- Introduction of new assessment tools supported by relevant theoretical material
- Functional testing demonstrations and practice
- Written assessment with continual observation and guidance throughout
Learn more here.
Presented By: Kristin North
Pre-requisite: Open to all Bowen students and practitioners
Duration: 2 days per workshop
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours per workshop – Category 1