Ayurveda is the ancient Indian science of medicine and lifestyle. Understanding Bowen from an Ayurvedic Perspective is a 2-day workshop with Farida Irani that considers how Bowen therapy can work based on Ayurvedic principles.
This workshop explores:
- how Bowen works from the Ayurveda Perspective
- Bowen as a vibration therapy – Marma Chikitsa
- the effect of Bowen on the marmas (pranic centres), chakras (the vedic system) and nadis (subtle channels)
- Bowtech procedures linked to the marmas, chakras and nadis are identified
- the relation of Bowtech Ease to Ayurvedic Aromatherapy is discussed
Understanding Bowen from an Ayurvedic Perspective is a 2-day workshop.
Presented By: Farida Irani
Pre-requisite: Module 6
Duration: 2 days
Continuing Education Units: 16 hours