“Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.”Anthony J. D'AngeloAuthor
The nationally recognised Diploma of Specialised Bowen Therapy 10847NAT takes your Bowen career to the next level. Further refine your skills through learning assessment skills and specialised moves to gain in-depth understanding of how Bowen promotes healing in the body. Your specialised knowledge will better assist you in treating persistent health issues.
Pre-requisite: Certificate IV in Bowen Therapy 10846NAT (or equivalent)
Completion of the only nationally recognised Bowen course offered in Australia*, allows you to feel secure that our courses have been consistently upgraded to meet the high quality standards of education in Australia.
Areas covered in this course:
- A range of ‘specialised Bowen procedures’
- Clinical assessment skills
- Body Systems
- Effects of Bowen on proprioceptors and the autonomic nervous system
- Common pathologies and clinical presentations
- Rehabilitation techniques
- Bowen Assessments & special tests
- Integrating Bowen and assessment skills for clinical practice
- Bowen Specific Anatomy fascia, muscle firing patterns, muscle/meridians
- Bowen and body systems, rehabilitation and special tests
The course is a blend of distance learning and practical in-class learning.
Here at BTA, we know that life can get busy! The Diploma of Specialised Bowen Therapy 10534NAT has been designed with flexible study plans to enable you to study whilst managing your other commitments.
Our dedicated Student Services team are here to guide you through your Bowen journey, alongside our experienced BTA Instructors.
View Units of Competency
Diploma of Specialised Bowen Therapy 10847NAT
- NAT10847001 Perform specialised Bowen Therapy health assessment
- NAT10847002 Select specialised Bowen Therapy treatment to meet specific client needs
- NAT10847003 Provide and monitor specialised Bowen Therapy treatments
- HLTAAP003 Analyse and respond to client health information
- CHCPRP003 Reflect and improve upon professional practice
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- Pre-requisite: Certificate IV in Bowen Therapy 10846NAT (or equivalent)
- Current Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
- Current First Aid certificate – HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- Internet access
- Microsoft Office (2013 or later)
- Adobe Reader to open and read .pdf documents
- Basic computer skills
Fees & Duration
Course Duration: Minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 24 months
Course Fees: $5,020 – Get in touch for the full course brochure and cost breakdown, including our flexible payment options.
- No upfront costs
- Payment Plan OR Pay As You Go, where you only pay for the module(s) you enrol into. This spreads your total course cost over 12-24 months.
Specialist Bowen Therapist:
- Specialist areas of interest include: chronic conditions, babies and children, pre and post-natal care, sports and personal training, stress management, trauma, body-mind aspects, rehabilitation and more.
- Starting your journey to become a BTA instructor
- Managing a multi-disciplinary clinic