This workshops explores the inherent wisdom and intelligence of the body. Looking at how the body indicates links between the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of our being, the links to the subtle anatomy of the body and the priorities for a Bowenwork session utlising the ‘less is best’ principle.
This workshop explores:
- the inherent wisdom / intelligence of the body as it indicates: – links between the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of our being – links to the subtle anatomy of the body, – priorities for a Bowenwork session and the ‘less is best’ principle.
- body ‘memory’ relating to sensation, tension, contraction and armouring
- the ‘felt sense’ related to awareness and it role in release of post-traumatic stress
- the effects of birth trauma including pre and post birth issues. Working with babies and children, plus adults with residual associated emotional and behavioural patterns will be explored.
- short sessions to introduce theoretical concepts will be interspersed with practical work
- the priority is for participants to directly experience all aspects of the workshop from both a practitioner and client perspective
- ‘hands’ on experience is gained of honouring and using the wisdom of the innate intelligence of the body to ascertain ‘cause’
Workshop notes supplied