Gain a deeper understanding of the complexities of shoulder anatomy and function in this one-day, interactive, online workshop.
You’ll acquire another clinical dimension in planning and explaining your treatments, paying particular attention to biomechanics and the possible effects of imbalance.
This workshop aims to enhance your general knowledge, confidence, competence, and observation skills in a clinical environment, helping to promote optimal Bowen protocol selection to facilitate the best overall treatment outcome.
This workshop explores:
- Shoulder Complex, Planes and Axes of Movement
- Surface Anatomy of the Shoulder complex
- Muscles associated with movement of the Shoulder Complex
- Ligaments that stabilise the Shoulder Complex
- Biomechanics of Shoulder Complex for coordinated movement
- Relevant Bowen Therapy procedure reviews relating to the shoulder and surrounding structure
- Pain patterns and basic taping for shoulder injury and dysfunction
- Theoretical understanding enabling effective examination of the shoulder complex
Also available: Upper Limb – A Structural and Functional Perspective. Learn more here.
“Having completed my Bowen Diploma with Kristin as my instructor I can say that she is a very professional, clever and caring educator. I learnt so much from her and will continue to have her as my instructor in the future. Kristin has been my instructor for her online course the Shoulder Complex recently, and many other courses. The online course was a way of learning that I really enjoyed. It was informative and I learned a lot. The presentation was first class by Kristin. It was delivered in a very professional way. I would do one a month if they were offered as I got so much out of the class. also being that there was all ease around staying at home to do the class. Very amazing learning space to be attending. So thank you Kristin for making this available. You’re such an inspiration to the Bowen field we are so lucky to have you as an instructor. I will definitely be attending more of the classes you offer in the future.”
Presented By: Kristin North
Pre-requisite: Module 7
Duration: 1 day
Continuing Education Units: 8 hours online – Category 2